CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By participating in the WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE AT GROUNDWATER CMF COMPETITION you will be deemed to have: (a) accepted these conditions of entry b) Pre-ordered the Kirsty Lee Akers Under My Skin physical CD from Social Family Records Store at http://store.socialfamilyrecords.com/artist/kirsty-lee-akers/
- Entries close at 11:59 pm (AEST) on July 13, 2018.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- The Prize is drawn on July 14, 2018.
How to Enter
- To enter this Promotion, you must pre-order Kirsty Lee Akers Under My Skin physical CD from Social Family Records Store at http://store.socialfamilyrecords.com/artist/kirsty-lee-akers/and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Order Number
- Entries are limited to one (1) entry per Order Number.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part.
- Employees of Groundwater CMF, Market The Music, Social Family Records or Country Music Cocktails are not eligible to enter.
- The winner must be able to travel between the dates of July 27 and 29.
Draws and Prizes
- The final prize winner will be selected on July 14, 2018.
- There is one prize to give away.
- The prize components are:
- 2 x Airfares from the closest capital city.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- VIP Treatment at Kirsty Lee Akers’ Launch Party.
- VIP Treatment at Country Music Cocktails.
- Backstage experience with Kirsty Lee Akers.
- Personally-signed copy of the CD and merch pack.
- The total prize value is up to $3,000 depending on the airport location of the winners.
- Winners are responsible for any costs incurred that are not listed above as prize components.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification.
- All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone on July 14, 2018.
- If for any reason a winner(s) chooses not to claim their prize, then the prize (or element thereof) will be forfeited.